The Things Hannah Loves

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fan Finger Wedding Programs

I designed+printed these programs for a Michigan Stadium Wedding. The couple requested the programs be shaped as a fan foam finger--so ta-da--this is what I came up with.

Team GROOM, Team BRIDE, and Team YOO (for the bridal party to hold)



After completing this job I had several blisters from all the cutting. I now know why the wedding industry charges an arm and a leg for something like this. It literally cost me my hand and back -__-
BUUUT, it was SUPER fun to design--and I watched an entire TV series while cutting them out, so all in all--I can't complain :)



COMPLETE! Stuffed and ready to deliver~

Hopefully I can get some pictures from the bride/groom later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...