This was the last wedding I worked on before I went on maternity leave :)
They had a rustic ranch theme for their wedding and wanted a very specific look for their paper goods.
Congratulations to the beautiful couple!
Programs // Dinner Menu // Escort Cards // Table Numbers // Dessert Table Sign // Invitations // Save the Dates were featured in a previous post here.
This is a baby shower I helped out with last month!
It was for a super beautiful mommy to be--and I wish her and the baby girl much love--can't wait to meet the little one in person!
Some fun game/activity ideas if you're planning on doing a shower!
1. Name game (since they didn't choose a name--we asked guests to suggest names they thought would be a good fit)
2. Advice for the Parents to be or wishes for the baby
3. Baby Bingo--who doesn't love playing bingo while the presents are being opened.
4. I Spy (Suggestions of photo opts that guests can take and post to instagram under the same hashtag)
annnd here are some pictures...
--Props to my friend Hannah (same name as me!) for the streamer decor--great idea--awesome execution! She definitely has the perfect patio for these sort of events! SO JELLY!
--Place settings were printables (which I will post a close up of later)
--Centerpieces: Flowers in China Teapots+Mason Jars with Pencils (with washi tape as flags)
PHOTO CREDIT: ADAM WANG
PHOTO CREDIT: ADAM WANG
--Simple giraffe theme :)
--Once everything was designed/printed/cut/punched out--I wrapped everything together to create a set of activities the guests could do to pass the time while waiting/eating.
I think baby showers are the cutest/funnest events to be a part of :)
UP UP AND AWAY!!
Gear up for your next superhero party extravaganza!
I helped a friend this summer plan a superhero party for her son's 3rd birthday!
Here are some snapshots and directions for some of the stuff I did.
Download the FREE printables and have fun creating your own superhero party!
1. Purchase blue and black butcher paper
2. Tape blue butcher paper to the wall
3. Wrap cardboard boxes (any size) with the black butcher paper
4. Cut out squares/rectangles using any type of color paper (I used yellow)
5. Download the PHOTOBOOTH PRINTABLESHERE
6. Cut/Paste the Photo booth decor as shown in the photo.
7. Cut out the photo booth PROPS and tape them to large Popsicle sticks (Use the blank bubbles for guests to write their own message for the birthday hero!)
PRINTABLE DECOR+FOOD LABELS:
Download SMALL PRINTABLES HERE and stick them onto coffee stir sticks/popsicle sticks and use them as decor to spice up anything!
There seems to be a lot of baby showers and baby birthdays these days!
Maybe I'm just more aware since I'm carrying a little one myself!
I'll be 22 weeks in a couple of days--and I find out what the gender is on Thursday--exciting!
In light of this huge life change--I decided to post some baby shower printables for everyone to use!
This was a baby shower that I hosted (along with several other lovely ladies) awhile back. It was for a baby girl with the theme of BIRDS!
Baby Bingo: Guests can play while the mom-to-be is opening her gifts! Food Labels: Make sure you have food that the baby momma can eat. Encouragement Notes: Have guests fill out letters to the parents or baby
Bird Tags: Use the giant scallop punch! Cupcake/Food Toppers: Punch them out with circle punches and you're good to go.
*The center piece for the front table were just letters on scrapbook paper--wrapped around mason jars. We placed flowers then stuck the baby's nume on large circles. (Refer to 1st picture for visual)
This free download is formatted for a generic baby girl shower for personal use only.
If you would like to purchase this set--I can personalize each printable with the baby's name--as well as do any color changes--just contact me personally at email@example.com